Partnering with mission-driven CEOs and senior executives.
Eric Nitzberg is a trusted partner to CEOs and top executives at Fortune 100 and hyper growth companies. He has coached over 500 leaders and teams, helping them solve intractable problems, achieve beyond their own aspirations, and empower those around them. Eric gets results by nurturing personalized relationships, helping leaders hone in on and accentuate their strengths. Clients describe him as authentic, intelligent, articulate, warm and inspiring. When he’s not coaching, he spends his time mountain biking, listening to Norah Jones, and watching Star Trek.
Executive coach, executive background
Prior to executive coaching, Eric held a series of organizational leadership and executive positions. His responsibilities involved supervising managers and directors, strategic planning, leadership development, finance, HR and operations. Eric also has more than two decades of public speaking experience, including an extensive background as a professional speaker. He was previously a Communication Coach at the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
A global perspective
Eric has worked with hundreds of leaders born and raised outside the US, and is proficient in supporting global executives with geographically dispersed teams. He speaks conversational Mandarin and intermediate French.
Areas of expertise
- CEO and leadership team effectiveness
- High stakes executive communication
- Time management, peak productivity and well being
- Delegation, feedback and coaching skills
Education and affiliations
- Former Board Member, Professional Coaches, Mentors & Advisors
- Coach Certification, Marshall Goldsmith Coaching Methodology
- MTS, Vanderbilt University, Full Scholarship
- BA, University of Oregon (Magna Cum Laude, Honors College)